Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Heat is On!

Wow is it hot outside!! We have been trying to spend as much time outside as we can lately but you can't stand the heat around here for very long!! Emma finished up swim lessons this week and she did great! I think she has a new appreciation for water. She is our little fish now. Hagan is creeping closer to 2 and boy can we tell!! The temper tantrums have started this week. I was hoping it was going to pass right by him but I guess we aren't that lucky. We are getting ready to head to Georgia thursday and we can't wait to get there! We had a wonderful weekend!! Happy Father's Day to all you dads!! I know I am so blessed with a wonderful father, father-in-law and my husband is the most amazing daddy. I have truely been blessed!!

0 comments:

 

©2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations