Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Our New Addition






Jason and I decided a long time ago no pets. I have been pretty adamant about it cause my 2 kids are enough to take care of without the stress of an animal. Well...a stray cat came and birthed a litter of kittens outside our kitchen window. They were there a few days and then she decided to move them all except one. She never came back and got the last one. I was making coffee and heard the kitten crying outside. Of course my heart tugged at me and I could let the kitten die so I called the vet to see what to do. She said the momma cat was probably not coming back to get her. So for the past week I have been bottle feeding and newborn kitten and my kids have gotten quite attached to her. Emma named her Bella. I guess she's sticking around for a little while.

2 comments:

Haylee said...

awwww.....so sweet! glad you listened to your heart! that's sad!

Brooke said...

She is so pretty! I love her! Maybe there's a reason the Mommy left her for you. :)

 

©2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations