Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Emma's Gymnastics Picture


We have been busy getting things organized this week for the movers to come. I'm a little stressed because we haven't found a house yet and all our stuff is being moved next monday. I feel like my eyes are going crossed from looking at houses all day long!! We have been sending the kids to school all week so we can get some things accomplished. They are enjoying their last week at school. Emma went to her last day of gymnastics today. Another thing on my to do list...find a new gymnastics place in Athens. She is going to miss her friends and her teachers so much!! Thanks to everyone who has helped make Fort Smith home to us. We have enjoyed our time in Fort Smith and this week is going to be very bittersweet for us. I have already teared up a few times today but I know this is going to be a good move for our family as much as we are going to miss it here. Love to you all!!

0 comments:

 

©2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations