
I had taken a break from blogging for a while but now I'm back. I am enjoying my time at home with the new baby!! :) Halloween was so much fun this year especially with our new addition, Hudson. Emma in her usual princess self was Rapunzel and Hagan was Spiderman. Hagan had a little accident with the trampoline and broke his arm so needless to say this Spiderman had an accident fighting crime. The kids had a blast trick or treating and are still hopped up on candy. I have had to resort to hiding their buckets. (I occasionally steal a few pieces!) I'm going to try and start my daily posts again since I am back to staying at home with my kiddos. I am loving every minute of being a mom of three. :)



Thursday, November 3, 2011
Halloween 2011
Posted by Alison McCormick at 11/03/2011 08:56:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























0 comments:
Post a Comment