
Well, it snowed about 6 inches between yesterday and today and our yard is now covered in a beautiful white blanket of snow. Emma is just amazed by it and we are going to go play in it if the sun doesn't melt it by this afternoon.
Nothing much is new with us these days. We have been working around the house decorating and I can finally see the finish line ahead!! Emma has a lock-in at school tonight from 6-10. They are going to watch movies and eat pizza. Mommy and Daddy are really excited about this because we are going to have a date night at home...a much needed date night! We can finally watch a whole movie without having to hit pause multiple times!!
Hagan is still doing great! He is growing so fast and is still the most good natured baby I have ever seen. He hardly ever fusses and when he does it is usually because he wants food right then! He is a great sleeper. He slept till 7:45 this morning. It is crazy...Emma goes to bed after Hagan but it up way before him! Emma has the highest curiosity for life you have ever seen! She is constantly on the go or into something.
We are truely blessed to have such fun and wonderful children. Every day with them is a blessing from God. Being parents is truely rewarding...the other day Emma climbed up in my lap and said "Mommy give me a hug. I love you!" Those are the days that make the hard ones worth every minute! I will try and keep posting at least once a week if not more. We miss all of you and hope to see you soon!
Friday, March 7, 2008
Snow Day
Posted by Alison McCormick at 3/07/2008 10:10:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























1 comments:
Alison,
What a wonderful experience for Emma. She would probably never see snow in Georgia. Take lots of pictures. By the way, I can see her looking out of the window on the left side of the front door. So glad you have this blog. I love keeping up with you guys.
I love you girl,
Debra Mikell
Post a Comment