Well TGIF!! I am so ready for the weekend. I feel like I have been working myself to death this week! I had ladies night at my house this week. It was nice getting with the girls but I am tired from all the preparation. It seems when I have something big to do and get stressed out the babies can sense it. Emma was crying because she wanted to watch the little mermaid but kept putting in the bonus features disk and couldn't figure out why Ariel wasn't coming on the tv but she wouldn't let me put in the actual movie because Flounder was on the bonus disk and that is why she wanted to watch it. Looking back I have to just laugh about it. Hagan my normally laid back easy going child decided he wanted to be held all day yesterday while I am trying to cook and clean. Needless to say I crashed last night when everyone left. Daddy, Emma, Jud and Cadon went to Chucky Cheese last night and had a big time. I think Emma was on a Chucky Cheese high when she got home.
The kiddos are doing great. We went wednesday and got Hagan's 3 month pictures done. I was extremely happy with what I have seen so far. Rachel put some pictures from the session on her blog at www.rayelawphotography.com. Well I'm signing off for now and I am going to go enjoy me a cup of coffee. I'm sure I'll have pictures from the weekend to put up. No plans right now for the weekend. Hopefully it will be a beautiful weekend and we can play outside. Talk to you all soon!!
Friday, March 28, 2008
TGIF!!
Posted by Alison McCormick at 3/28/2008 10:38:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























0 comments:
Post a Comment