Well, it has been a while since my last post. We have all been sick this week! Jason, Emma and I have all had strep throat...fun, fun! We are all better now thank goodness! The kids and I and the Rahn's decided to go to Wild Things Farm today. Forgetting I'm not in GA anymore and it isn't 80 degrees out I put Emma in capri's and a tank top. It was freezing out and right after us being sick too! Well, I wrapped Emma and Hagan up in blankets and we went and fed the goats and that was about the extent of our trip. It was just too cold out! Well, I am attaching a picture of Emma feeding the goats. She thought they were so funny! I am also attaching a pic of Emma and Hagan in his bed after their bath...too funny! 

Saturday, May 3, 2008
Wild Thing!
Posted by Alison McCormick at 5/03/2008 03:10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























0 comments:
Post a Comment