


I can't believe how fast time flies! Hagan is now 5 1/2 months old and it seems like yesterday we were going 90 mph from Statesboro to Athens to have him! He is getting so big and it is so much fun to watch as he goes through these different stages of learning. Right now he is trying to sit up on his own. He can sit with the boppy behind him but then he starts leaning forward and next thing you know he has fallen over. It is fun to watch him really try to sit. He concentrates so hard! He is the cutest thing!
Emma is same ol Emma....getting into everything and testing our patience. Who ever named this stage the terrible 2's was spot on but this to shall pass! She is so much fun though! I never know what is going to come out of her mouth. The other day she formed her own word "Oh my gommit!" I think it was a mixture of oh my goodness and dadgommit (if that's how you spell it?) I don't know where she gets these words from...lol! She has such a passion for life and is the most curious person I have ever met. She wants to know why everything does what. She talks non stop!
Happy hump day! Only 2 more days till the weekend!! Whoohoo! That means only 1 more week till Jamaica!! Well here are a few pictures of Hagan doing some of his favorite things!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
These are a few of my favorite things!
Posted by Alison McCormick at 5/28/2008 09:46:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























0 comments:
Post a Comment