




Our weekend was pretty good. We just stayed around the house. Jason had to work on saturday so the kids and I were just lazy around the house. We went to eat after church today and up came a huge storm while we were eating. We managed to make to our car but on the way home we saw trees down and heard about downed powerlines. We got home and put the kids down for a nap. I feel asleep getting Emma to sleep so I got a few Z's myself. When we woke up it was bright and shiny outside so we decided to wash cars and play outside a little. The week ahead is going to be busy. We are trying to get everything packed and ready for mine and Jason's Jamaica trip but we will be dropping the kiddos off in Atlanta. We can't wait for our week in the sun!!
Sunday, June 1, 2008
It's gonna be a bright sunshiny day!
Posted by Alison McCormick at 6/01/2008 06:55:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























1 comments:
Your blog is so cute. I love it!
Post a Comment