Friday, June 20, 2008

Smiles make the world a brighter place!

I love smiles! On the worst of days a smile always makes me feel better. I think that is one of the best things about kids...they always make you smile. I love Emma and Hagan's smile. Their smiles just make my day!! I can't belive Hagan is 6 months now! I call him smiley cause he smiles at everything! Emma is going to be 3 in September. I can't believe she isn't a baby anymore! It makes me sad how fast they grow. We were playing around the house yesterday and I snapped a few pics of my babies and their beautiful smiles. I have had the privelege this week of seeing them really interact together. Emma was playing with him in the den yesterday. This is the first time she has really played with him. She was laughing and putting a blanket in his face and Hagan was just dying laughing. It was the sweetest thing to watch! Their smiles really make the world a brighter place!

Emma crawled in Hagan's bed and was playing with him
Emma taking a break from playing with Hagan
Hagan Playing in his Jumperoo

0 comments:

 

©2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations