Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Back to Reality!



Well, we are back from Jamaica. Yes, Jason had to drag me outta there kicking and screaming. Just kidding...I was ready to see my kiddos but Jamaica was a blast! We got to the resort on the 7th and were surprised when they walked us into the nicest room on the property which were the swim-up river suites. They had done a complimentary upgrade on our room. It was beautiful with a beautiful view. We knew we were getting a butler and didn't know how we would get used to that but by a few days we were completely and totally pampered. I tried to fit him in my suitcase but TSA wouldn't allow that! We relaxed a lot and went snorkling, skiing and kneeboarding, jet skiing, horseback riding, and deep sea fishing. I think our favorite thing of all was just sitting on the beach relaxing. I got 2 1/2 books read while we were gone which was nice to have the time to do. Well....we are now back to reality. We were excited to see the kids and I think they were excited to see us even though they were spoiled the whole time we were gone. Well we are back now so back to blogging! I'll try and get some new posts up this week of the kiddos.

0 comments:

 

©2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations