
We went to Hagan's 6 month check-up yesterday. The doctor confirmed what we already knew. We have a very healthy bouncing 6 month old baby boy! Hagan has grown quite a bit since his last appointment. He weighed 18 lbs and was 26 1/2 inches long. He is a growing boy! He hated the shots of course but so did I. I still tear up every time they stick him. I don't know if it is being a mother and seeing your child in pain or because I am just as scared of those things as he is! Either way it upsets me! He was so happy going into the doctor's office and it broke my heart when they stuck him 4 times. Well, all is well today and he is his same ol happy self! We thank the Lord everyday for our happy and very healthy children!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Hagan's 6 month check-up
Posted by Alison McCormick at 6/26/2008 09:54:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























0 comments:
Post a Comment