Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy Anniversary My Love!



It is so hard to believe that we have been married 4 years now. Time has flown by! When we met 7 years ago I had know idea how you would end up impacting my life. I can honestly say these have been the best years of my life. You have given me love, honesty, friendship, companionship, a completeness of myself, and the most beautiful children in the world. I have loved growing with you and watching you grow as a wonderful man. I loved watching you graduate from college and then go on to graduate from grad school. I love the way you love me unconditionally. I loved the way you proposed and how that moment forever changed my life. I loved seeing your face the day I walked down the aisle. But of all the things I love about you (and I could list a million) the thing I love most is watching you be a daddy. I thank you for being the love of my life, my prince, my knight in shining armor, my best friend and my gift from God. I thank you for my two beautiful children. But most of all, I thank you for being the most wonderful, loving husband and father. I thank God every day for you. I put together a slide show of us through the years. I love you and am looking so forward to many many more years with you! I can't wait for our Jamaica trip on saturday! Love you!

0 comments:

 

©2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations