Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sorry for the delay!

Hey everyone! I know it's been a while since my last post. We were traveling last week to Georgia and spent the week with Jason's parents. The kids had such a good time. Emma loved it cause she was the center of attention. All of Jason's brothers came home so it was so nice to get everyone together at the same time. We had a good time and lots of good food. We got to my parents on monday and I have been trying to catch up on some work and get ready to leave for Orlando on Saturday. Me, my mom, angie, alex and the kids are going for a fun week. We are going to relax but we are taking a few days out of the trip to take Emma to the Magic Kingdom and do lunch with the princesses. I will try to keep pictures updated while we are here. We will be in Georgia until the 25th so my kiddos are going to be spoiled by the time we get back. I will try to get some pictures of the kiddos up tomorrow. We are going to try and go to Splash this week. Emma has a new phrase now. Yesterday she was sitting at the counter and asked me to hand her something and she said "Please, I'm gonna cry!". It was so funny. I never know what she is going to say!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so fun to find your blog. The last time I saw Ms. Paula we were discussing how to make hair bows. I made some for Beatrice and she was making them for Emma!

 

©2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations