Sorry it has been a while since my last post. We have been on the go the month of July but now we are settled back in at home. Hagan is growing by the minute. I can't believe he is already 7 months old. Time just flies by! He loves to eat and I think he is the happiest baby on the planet!! I walked in his room the other day and he was standing up in his crib just a grinning! He is also trying to crawl. He looks like an inchworm making his way across the floor but he gets where he need to go. It is so cute. He is getting so big so fast!! Here is our little chunker moving around:


Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Look what I can do!
Posted by Alison McCormick at 7/30/2008 07:46:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























0 comments:
Post a Comment