Bathtime is always an interesting event around our house. It usually involves Emma in my bathtub taking a bath with me but this time she wanted to take a bath with her brother. I still can't figure out why Hagan loves her so much cause she is so mean to him! You can see in the pictures she is pouring water over his head. We are also dealing with her screaming, hitting and pushing him. Oh it's fun times at the McCormick house right now. I keep hoping this is just a phase and she will start being nicer to him. Hagan is now pulling up on everything. When we put him down at night he just wants to stand up and bounce in his crib. This also makes for a hard bedtime routine because he doesn't want to go down anymore. He just wants to play! I can't believe how much my children are growing. Emma starts the 3 year old preschool next week and will be starting dancing and gymnastics in the fall. Time flies way too fast! She has her 3rd birthday coming up next month which should be lots of fun...i think Cinderella might make a visit to her party! I will try and do better with my posts. It gets harder and harder to keep up with them. We stay so busy! 


Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Rub a Dub Dub
Posted by Alison McCormick at 8/06/2008 11:38:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























0 comments:
Post a Comment