Thursday, August 21, 2008

Emma's First Teeth Cleaning

This is why blogging is so great...I get to include you all in these fun milestones! Emma had her first teeth cleaning today. Needless to say it was dramatic and traumatizing but we got through it and she did WAY better than I thought she would. I think I needed a sedative or something after the trip! Jason being gone this week is starting to take it's toll so I'm headed for a MUCH needed girls night tonight. Ashley is coming to babysit the kids so I can get out for a bit. They love her so it works out great. Thank goodness tomorrow is friday and I'll have my husband back! Here is Emma getting her teeth cleaned and showing off her pearly whites when they were done!




0 comments:

 

©2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations