Thursday, October 23, 2008

Splish Splash I was takin a bath!


Ok so picture the scene at our house the other night. I ran the bath water to give Hagan a bath and went into his room to undress him. When I came back in the bathroom Emma and Cadon were stripped down and climbing into the tub. I started laughing because it was just hilarious. I put Hagan in with them and Claire was like what about me?? So I let them all get into the tub together. It was so funny but Hagan wasn't too sure about sharing his bath with 3 other kids. They are so funny! It is so great to have good friends whose kids are about our kids age. It makes being so far away a lot easier.

Tomorrow we are going to a hot air balloon festival. I know Emma is going to love it. I think I am going to take the kids to the pumpkin patch tomorrow afternoon and let them pick out a pumpkin to carve. I love this time of year and it is finally feeling like Fall. Halloween is next weekend and we can't wait. I bet you can't guess what Emma is going to be? Of course Cinderella!! Hagan is going to be a monkey. I will be sharing all those fun pics with you all next week. Uncle Brad is coming that weekend so it ought to be a fun time!!

0 comments:

 

©2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations