

Sorry it has taken me so long to post. We have been so busy around here. Hagan is still battling a cold and is on his second round of antibiotics. Emma is staying busy between school, dance and gymnastics. I am a chairperson for our big junior league event Holiday Market, which is now only a month away. I have been so busy trying to finalize everything for that and take care of the kids. I think Jason is just as ready as I am for it to be over with especially since about 15 women invaded his house last night for our invitation stuffing party. Anyways...sorry there isn't much to report on these days. The kids are growing like weeds. Hope to see you all very soon. Happy Fall Ya'll!
Friday, October 10, 2008
Happy Friday!
Posted by Alison McCormick at 10/10/2008 08:57:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























0 comments:
Post a Comment