



"A mother's greatest joy in having a child is to give that child fully and freely to God"
We have had a good weekend despite the loss of the dawgs...don't know for sure what happened there?? Hagan and Emma had a fun day outside after their naps yesterday. They had fun on the swings and slide. Hagan wasn't too sure about the slide..lol! Emma is in this phase right now where she is really testing us. Jason and I have been at our wits end with her. I know it is just a phase but oh my goodness!! Anyways...we've been discussing it and venting about it and I sat down last night to do my bible study. It was about giving your children completely to the Lord. I just realized then that we just have to give everything completely to the Lord...that means our children, our lives, our marraige, everything. We just have to teach her right from wrong and to be a child of God. It is so hard sometimes to give everything completely to the Lord but he will surely bless us.
Here are some pictures of our outdoor fun!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Outdoor Fun
Posted by Alison McCormick at 9/29/2008 10:18:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























1 comments:
hang in there girl it gets better. hold strong to Jesus and follow his commands. he calls us to obey all the way, right away, and with a happy heart. In turn He expects you to teach her to do the same. Even though it seems sometimes we aren't ever making progress you are!! I am praying for you.
Post a Comment