Sunday, September 7, 2008

We made it through the week! Whewww!





I know! It has been a long time since my last post. I have been getting the emails wondering when I'm going to post again. Well this week has been crazy and exhausting. Jason was out of town this past week so we were by ourselves. My week filled up fast on my calendar. I think it was possibly the worst week Jason could've been gone but you can't help it when work calls. Tuesday Emma had to have some dental work done. They gave me some sedation medicine to give her before her appointment. When we got to the appointment I already knew the medication wasn't going to do it's job. It actually did the opposite. Emma was bouncing off the walls. I was a little worried but thought well the nitrous oxide should help. Well, for the nitrous to work you have to keep your mouth closed. Try telling a screaming almost 3 year old to sit still and keep her mouth closed...not going to happen! Anyways...Emma had to have all those shots and her teeth worked on wide awake. It broke my heart sitting there listening to her scream. I think I was crying harder than she was! If I could've traded places with her I would've done it in a heartbeat! Well, we made it through that and survived but I hope she never has to have anything done again! After all this I had Junior League and then the Growing Kids Sale. Needless to say we were BUSY BUSY!! Thursday morning Emma woke up with her eye swollen shut. I didn't know if she had pink eye or was having an allergic reaction. Well, we went to the doctor and it turns out a bug bit her eye. What else can happen to her!

Well, we have now made it through the week and on a lighter note we are getting ready for Emma's 3rd Birthday! I'm so excited and so is she! We are having a Cinderella birthday party. I rented a Disney Princess bouncer and Cinderella is coming to pay Emma a visit! I can't believe my little girl is about to be 3! Hagan is growing like a weed and is like a true McCormick...he LOVES to eat! He is like his momma in one way...he is the most laid back baby! Ahh he is so sweet and is so happy all of the time. He is cutting 4 teeth right now so he has been a little cranky but is still sweet as pie! Well I will try and do better this week with the posts. Here are some pictures of Hagan eating this morning. Daddy and him were having a good time eating!

0 comments:

 

©2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations