Saturday, September 13, 2008

Our Little Girl is 3!







I can't believe how much time flies! Emma turned 3 yesterday. Today is her birthday party but it looks like Ike might ruin it. We let her open a few gifts last night from family and she had a ball!! She loved all the stuff everyone gave her and played with it till 11 last night. She didn't want to go to bed. We are having a great visit with my family. I thought I would share a few pictures from the present opening last night but I will have LOTS more to share after her party tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness THREE! They grow so fast. We went and looked at preschools today. Beatrice will start this week. I can not believe she is old enough to go to Mommys Morning out. They grow to fast. She's beautiful! Oh - another funny note - I think I used to work out with your mom at golds!

Anonymous said...

I meant "too" fast - sorry - there's nothing like the Georgia School of Journalism!

 

©2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations