Monday, March 2, 2009

The Children's Museum

We went to visit our friends Josh and LaShay this weekend in Hernando, MS which is right outside of Memphis. We had a great time just hanging out with them. On saturday, the guys took Emma, Hagan and their little boy Aidan to the children's museum while Lashay and I were doing a Castles and Crowns party. They had a blast and Jason said the museum was awesome! It started snowing saturday and by sunday morning their was a beautiful blanket of snow on the ground. We were worried about getting home but by 10:30 the snow started melting so we decided to head on home. We made it fine and it's back to the real world this week. I hate mondays!! That means 4 more days till friday! It is supposed to warm up towards the end of this week. I sure hope so! I am ready for spring!! Have a great week everyone!

0 comments:

 

©2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations