One of the terms I use around here quite often is Crazy Daisies. This is what I call my kids when they are being silly..which is quite often! The other day Emma was in my office and she started singing God Bless America. Emma sings ALL the time. I never know what she is going to sing but this time I had the video camera right beside me so I got her on video singing. Hagan is fully mobile now and walking everywhere. He is a big climber! He climbs on EVERYTHING!! The other day Jason and I were in the den and Emma and Hagan were playing in Emma's room. They were laughing and squealing. We were like "what in the world are they doing?" Well I captured it on video so you all could see our Crazy Daisies!! Hope everyone has a great week! Mom and Dad we can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Crazy Daisies!
Posted by Alison McCormick at 3/04/2009 03:17:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























0 comments:
Post a Comment