Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hagan's School Picture


My sweet Hagan had his school pictures done 2 weeks ago. I can't believe my baby is a year and half old!! He is getting so big! The last day of school is thursday so I guess friday marks the beginning of summer..pool time! Emma starts swim lessons next monday. I am hoping she learns to swim and then I won't have to hold her in the water all summer. The family left yesterday after sitting in the airport the entire day cause of the bad weather in Atlanta but I'm glad they made it home safe even if it was at 2am. Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!

2 comments:

Duke said...

I didn't even realize Hagan was in school now? He is so cute!!

Duke said...

hey woman babytimegifts is Treena sorry signed in with wrong account. OOPs!

 

©2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations