Friday, May 8, 2009

It's been a while....

Well our lives have been crazy busy but that doesn't excuse my lack of posting. The kids are doing great. Emma is 4 months from being 4! Wow..time really flies. She is involved in quite a few things around here. She is in dancing where she does tap and ballet, gymnastics, and golf. Her dance recital is in a few weeks on May 21st and I can't wait to see if she will actually perform. She is getting so grown up! She stills tests us every day with her 3 year old attitude but I see glimpses of hope every now and then.

Hagan is our little linebacker as we like to call him. He will be 17 months this month and is growing like crazy. We went to the doctor the other day and he is 27 lbs and 33 inches long. He is going to pass Emma soon! He is starting to talk a little. He can say Momma, Daddy, Emma, Thank You, Bye Bye, Night Night, and his favorite tv show Super Why which is pronounced "Poo Why" by him. He is still the sweetest thing and such a loving child. He is very curious though and into EVERYTHING!!

Well I thought I would post a few pictures from the last month. Hope everyone is doing well. Happy Mother's Day on Sunday to all you Mom's!



Good Morning!



The Diva!


Peek a Boo



Sweet Babies

Havin fun on the slide

2 comments:

Haylee said...

they are SOOO cute! :)

emily mccarthy { designer } said...

Hello! I noticed your comment on my invitation designs and I would love to work with you! Please email me at emily@emmajdesign.com and I can dropship an order directly to you. Thank you!

 

©2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations