Thursday, September 16, 2010

Emma's 5th Birthday



Can you believe it??? Emma is 5 years old! Where in the world does the time go? I'm sitting here thinking about the day that she came into our lives. We had no idea what we were in for! She is the most alive, smart, colorful, independant, sassy, and wonderful thing. She has turned our lives completely upside down. We wouldn't have near the laughter without her. She is so excited to be 5. She told me yesterday that she couldn't do something because she was 5 now. I am going to use this new mentality to my advantage!! I told her now that she was 5 and such a big girl there would be no more sneaking into our room at night, Lets hope this works!! Our gift to Emma is a trip to Disney. We are heading out the end of October and we can hardly wait! She has been asking for this for 2 years now. We are finally giving in because Hagan is at such a great age to enjoy it as well.

0 comments:

 

©2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations