




What a crazy few weeks it has been!!! The kids have started school and we have so much going on so I feel like I haven't really had a chance to catch up on everything. Emma loves her new school! They had the offensive line for UGA come do a big tailgate with them the friday before the first game. I took Hagan and they had a blast meeting the football players. They got their shirts signed and took pictures with the players. We rounded up our summer at the lake Labor Day Weekend. The kids had a blast. Hagan even tried kneeboarding. We sure are going to miss the lake as the weather gets colder. Emma is now 5 years old! This is something she is very proud of!! She thinks she is a big girl now. I'll post her birthday pics in a separate post. Now on to some Georgia Football. We are so excited to be back in Athens for this season. Our good friends from Arkansas are coming up tomorrow for the game and we can't wait to hang out with them!!!
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Playing catch up....
Posted by Alison McCormick at 9/16/2010 06:57:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























0 comments:
Post a Comment