With 2 kids now, we stay busy,busy,busy! Something is constantly going on around here! Right now it is 7:30am and both kids are fed and happy so I get a moment to myself right now. Emma is watching her favorite show, Little Einsteins, and is singing along with it. She loves to sing now. She even makes up songs sometimes. It is quite funny! Hagan is in his swing just chillin' like always. I couldn't ask for a better baby. Jason is at work and is staying so busy. He likes his job here but he works all the time so we don't get to see him a whole lot but when we do we are grateful for the time we get to spend together. I am staying busy with my medical billing business but I have found a really good way to manage my time so I have plenty of time for the kids and still get my work done. Emma and Hagan got a new wooden playset for Christmas and Emma has been dying to go play on it everyday but the weather has been so cold here and right now we are all sick! I am hoping spring gets here really soon! Hope you all are doing well! WE miss everyone!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























0 comments:
Post a Comment