Monday, February 18, 2008

Emma and Hagan

Well, I created this blog since we are hundreds of miles away from everyone. I thought this would be an easy way to keep up with what is going on in our growning family. Right now, Emma is almost 2 1/2 years old. She is our little ball of energy. She is constantly saying somthing that make us laugh. Her new quote of the day is "I don't think so!" She is also our "little mommy". She thinks she is the boss which some days I think she is! She likes to help with Hagan but Hagan has also gotten a spanking from Emma so we have to constantly remind her that she is not the mommy and she can only be a mommy to her baby dolls.

Hagan is growing like a weed. He is 9 weeks old now and has started smiling. How rewarding it is to see that smile after a long hard day! He is such a sweet little boy. Just laid back and easy going!

I will try and keep this blog updated as much as I can so we can stay in touch with everyone!

Love ya,
Alison

0 comments:

 

©2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations