Monday, February 25, 2008

The Weekend



This weekend was so nice. We just stayed around the house and enjoyed the kids. We has some good friends of our over, Jud and Kathryn which surprisingly moved from Georgia also and not just from any town..from Statesboro. How funny is that?? They have a little boy Cadon who is about to be 2 and Claire who is almost 6 months old. Emma and Cadon had a blast outside riding their electric cars but you know how they say you always want what isn't yours...Emma had to ride Cadon's car and Cadon had to ride Emma's. It was quite funny. I have attached pictures of the cutie pies! Hagan is getting to be a little chunk but he is so precious. He is sleeping great which is good for me and he has a smile that is going to break a lot of hearts one day! I know it melts my heart everytime I see it! Well, that is all for now!

0 comments:

 

©2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations