Friday, November 7, 2008

It's finally friday!!

It is finally friday!!! Sorry it has been so long since my last post. We have been so sick around our house. Jason, Hagan and I were all sick so we haven't been much fun around here. We are all better now thank goodness and are back to routine. I am staying busy right now getting ready for Junior League Holiday Market. It is only 2 weeks away and I am ready!! I have been working like crazy getting ready for it and will be glad to have some of my life back once it is over. Emma has a sleepover at school tonight so Jason and I are having a date night since she's gone. They even offered to keep Hagan for a few hours so we could have a meal in peace. It is Emma's first sleepover and Jason and I are taking bets on what time we will be called to pick her up. Hagan is growing and is into everything these days. He is teething which is no fun but he is still a sweetie pie! Well, last night I had bathed the kids and we had finished dinner and Emma was walking around with her Sleeping Beauty microphone and singing. It was so funny so I took a video. It is so cute! She sings ALL the time and has started making up her on songs to go with tunes she already knows. Jason and I kid all the time that the child never takes a breath..she is either talking or singing all the time..LOL! Well here is the video...enjoy! Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

 

©2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations