Sunday, November 23, 2008

Wow what a week!!

It has been one crazy week to say the least!! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I started getting ready and working on Holiday Market last monday and I haven't seen my kids all that much must less blogged. We had our last day of Holiday Market last night and now I hope life will start getting back to normal! I am ready for sleep!! Anyways...lots to share...John and Holly came to visit last weekend and we so enjoyed their visit. It had been way too long since we had seen them last. Holly is pregnant and we are so excited we are getting a niece or nephew and a cousin for Emma and Hagan. I will attach some pictures from their visit:







Holiday Market was a great success. We were worried since the economy is not at it's best that this year would not do as well but it was great!! The figures are still rolling in but we are very pleased!! Here are some pictures of our big fundraising event. I am so glad I was a part of bringing this together:



Our Fabulous Holiday Market Committee


Me, Georgia and Ashley getting ready for the Opening Night Gala



Grayce and I at the Gala


Tiffany, Kathy, Me, Stacy, and Ashley at the Gala


Ashley and I at the Gala


We had so much fun at the Gala!!


Jan Nordin our fabulous auctioneer!


Our merchants setting up before the next few days of shopping in a Holiday Wonderland!


Mom and I headed to Holiday Market's Girls Night Out in the Limo


Monica, Ashley, Georgia, and I headed home from Girls Night Out!


Emma and Hagan at Holiday Market's Breakfast with Santa


Having Fun at Breakfast with Santa


Balloon Animals!

0 comments:

 

©2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations