My babies are growing up so fast! As you know, Emma just turned 4 and my baby Hagan is going to be 2 in a few months. I am going to blink and it will be time to start planning his 2nd birthday party. They are so much fun and so animated. We were in the den the other day and Hagan had an abc puzzle and sat there and named 80% of the letters on the puzzle. Jason and I were shocked! It's amazing how fast they learn. I am working with Emma now on learning how read words. She amazes me at how fast she picks up things. Her teacher Mrs. Jennifer said at school she is always correcting the kids and telling them when they aren't doing their work right. That's my little girl...she's just like her Daddy.....a perfectionist! They are truely the light of our lives and I can't remember life before them...the good days, the bad days, the exhausting days....we are so blessed!
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




























0 comments:
Post a Comment