Emma loves school. She talks about her friends and her teachers all the time. She is growing up so fast. She loves to learn and is always asking questions. She will sit for hours and work in her workbooks or color pictures. She has an insatiable appetite for learning. I'm so glad she does because I never did and it came harder for me. Emma's teachers tell me all the time how bright she is and how well she is doing. They moved her up a class last year and it made a huge difference. I hope Hagan has the same love for learning. This is her Pre-K picture she had done the second week of school and I picked it up today. Isn't she a doll...yes I know I'm biased but she is my little priss and I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world!
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Emma's Pre-K Pic
Posted by Alison McCormick at 9/08/2009 07:47:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























0 comments:
Post a Comment