Sunday, September 27, 2009

On my knees...


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord. Plans to plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

I flipped to my facebook today and this verse was posted to someone's profile. It was staring me right in the face. The Lord was telling me that I have to trust him and the plans he has for us. He knows what is best for me and my family and his plans are perfect. It is so hard to place all your faith in HIM when you are dealing with challenges or adversity but it is those challenges and adversity that he uses to bring us to our knees. So Lord, I am on my knees and I lay it all at your feet. I trust in you and your perfect plan for our life.

Calling all my prayer warriors. Please be in prayer tomorrow. I know most of you do not know what you are praying for but just pray for God's will to be done in our lives. Thanks and love to you all!

0 comments:

 

©2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations