Sorry I have been very slack this week! It has been a busy week. I'm trying to get invoices out and I have been cleaning out closets..fun, fun!! I'm glad it is friday though!
Jason is doing a fishing tournament tomorrow if the weather holds and the babies and I will hopefully get to play outside. I'm sick of all this rain. We've been couped up in the house this week. I think Emma has watched Cinderella about a 100 times.
Hagan is my little sleeper. I was putting him to bed around 8 or 8:30 but he has been sleeping till 9:30 every morning lately so I think I am going to have to move his bedtime to 7 or 7:30. I hate that because Jason won't get a lot of time with him. Hagan seems to be more like him mommy where big sister is on the go all the time and needs hardly any sleep like her daddy.
I've attached some pictures of Bath Time last night. They were so cute in the tub together. Emma was my little helper and helped me get Hagan all bathed and smelling good!
Sweet Kisses!
I love my little brother!
My Little Helper
Bath Time
Friday, April 4, 2008
Bath Time!
Posted by Alison McCormick at 4/04/2008 11:43:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























0 comments:
Post a Comment