Well, I installed a new dvd player in the car that hangs on the front of Hagan's seat where he can watch baby einstein. Yes, I caved but the sound of silence going to town was great!! He loves his exersaucer and plays in it all the time so I am able to get some things done around the house.
Emma has school today. We were on the way to school this morning and she kept messing with the door handle by her carseat. I said "Emma please stop messing with the door handle." She said "Yeah thats dangerous!" I said "you are right!" Too funny! She remembers everything I tell her. She is so smart! They are doing student evaluations at school and they have to pass all the requirements to move to the 3's class. They were going through all the requirements and Emma passed them all with flying colors. They said Emma that was very good. She said "I know, I'm so smart!" When they told me that I just died laughing. I said she never hears that..haha!!
I have such a busy day ahead of me today. I am doing 2 bible studies and one is from 12-2 today and then I have to go decorate for a speaker that is coming to our church from 2:30-4:30 and then I have a welcome party for all the new provisionals for Junior League from 5-7. I am also supposed to have a girls night with my sunday school girls at 6:30 but I think I am going home to crash instead!
Emma had her school pictures last week and I picked them up yesterday. They were so cute even to be a "school picture". I thought I would share it with everyone.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Emma- My smart little girl
Posted by Alison McCormick at 4/24/2008 10:27:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























0 comments:
Post a Comment