Thursday, April 17, 2008

A Growing Boy and a Pretty Princess

Well we have had a very busy day. Today, Hagan had his 4 month appointment. I can't believe he is 4 months old already....oh how time flies! He is 15.1 lbs and 25 inches long. He is a growing boy. He had to get 5 shots today so he wasn't very happy about that but he is taking a really long nap right now. I guess the shots tired him out!

Emma had school pictures today so she wore her "princess dress" to school. We went and picked her up from school and when we got home we had a surprise package at the door. Keeping with the whole princess theme today... It was a Disney Princess Talking Kitchen!! I brought it inside and Emma said "Oh Mom I loves it!" She says the cutest things sometimes...I never know what is going to come out of her mouth. Well, we got in "Disney Princess" mode and started singing the songs from Cinderella. Here is Emma singing A Dream is a Wish A Heart Makes and she also had to add in Bringing Home a Baby Bumble Bee!

1 comments:

Rhonda said...

oh....so precious! I just want to eat her up!

 

©2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations