It was so nice this weekend! The weather was great! It was nice and sunny out so we spent most of the weekend outside. Emma has had a blast this weekend and has been so well behaved! We have played and played! Hagan is proving a little more difficult lately. My easy going child has turned into a very demanding child. He has decided that he hates his car seat and wants to be held all the time! I have been so frusterated about it and then this morning I was feeling all sorry for myself and wishing that he would hurry up and get past this stage. I had to run to Walmart at 7 am because I forgot I was supposed to bring breakfast to sunday school and on the way back this song came on the radio. It was called "You're gonna miss this". I started crying and cried the whole way home. (Hormones! LOL!) I guess it was God's way of saying savor the moment and enjoy your children because they grow up way too fast and you're going to miss this when they get older. It is funny how that song came on the radio as I was thinking those thoughts..God works in crazy ways! I am gonna miss this and I am so thankful my my 2 beautiful and healthy children for that is all I can ask for! Here are a few pics from our sunny day outside!


Sunday, April 20, 2008
A Sunny Weekend!
Posted by Alison McCormick at 4/20/2008 08:56:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























0 comments:
Post a Comment