


Jason, I, Kathryn and Jud drove to Orlando New Year's Eve to spend the night and go to Georgia's bowl game. The first half was kind of slow but the second half they kicked it in gear. Glad we didn't drive all that way to see them lose! It was nice to get away for the night without the kids. We had a great time and I have to say the karaoke on the way home from Jason and Jud was fantastic! Kathryn and I were very grateful they could sing or that could've made for a long ride home...haha! Happy New Year Everyone!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Capital One Bowl- Go Dawgs!!
Posted by Alison McCormick at 1/07/2009 10:14:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























1 comments:
looks like fun! I really miss you and kathryn. I can't wait to see you and catch up.
Post a Comment