Milestones are so huge in this house and we love celebrating when one of us hits one. Emma had a milestone a few weeks back when she stopped getting up in the middle of the night. Can you say "hooray"! It has been my first full night's sleep in 3 years. Ahhh! We had been working with her on being a "big girl" and staying in her bed all night. Another HUGE milestone was hit last night and I was lucky enough to be filming when it happened. Hagan took his first steps!!!! We were so excited and dancing around the living room. Lots of fun heading our way now that he's probably going to start walking soon! It was so exciting and I wanted to share the news with everyone. I have attached the video of it but for some reason I can't get the volume to work on the video so you will just have to enjoy it without the sound till I can get it fixed. The ice and snow are starting to melt so we are getting out of the house today. Hope you all have a wonderful day!!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Milestones
Posted by Alison McCormick at 1/29/2009 09:04:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























1 comments:
Yeah!!! Congratulations.... what a precious moment. It makes me excited about Benjamin crawling. : )
Post a Comment