Monday, January 5, 2009

Hagan's 1st Birthday




Sorry it has been so long since I have posted anything. We took off a few weeks to go to Georgia for the holidays. We had a great time and enjoyed seeing our families. We got back about 1:30 am Saturday night and survived the trip home. It's back to routine today. I have lots to share from the holidays so I will be posting all this week. We had Hagan's birthday while we were home. I can't believe my baby is now 1. It was a lot of fun and we were glad our families got to help celebrate it with us. Hagan got lots of good presents but Emma stole the show. She thought it was her birthday so of course she opened all his presents. Enjoy the pictures!

0 comments:

 

©2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations