


It all started 2 days ago when I picked up Emma from dance..the ice storm hit. It was crazy! The rain froze as soon as it hit my windshield. We woke up yesterday morning to no electricity. Not good when you have 2 kids in the house! Last night it got worse and you could hear the ice hitting our house. It snowed a little too last night. Anyways..we got up this morning and went outside for a bit. It is quite cold out!! I think we are going to stay bundled up inside today. It is like Christmas Day around here. No one is open cause of the storm. Thank goodness we have electricity today!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Ice Storm 2009
Posted by Alison McCormick at 1/28/2009 10:20:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























3 comments:
I'm so glad you have power!!
they are so adorable....and i am jealous! i want snow!!!! :) how are things going???
Things are great!! Just staying busy! How about you?
Post a Comment