
Great friends are so hard to come by! You know the ones...the ones that will drop anything to help you out or drive an hour to come see you and hang out. I have to say Jason and I are blessed with such great friends. We had a Christmas Party last night at our house. We just wanted to hang out with some of our old friends we have missed since we left Athens. We are so glad to be back! Thank you to all our friends who came!! I got my camera out to take pictures and left it sitting on the table all night. I realized this after everyone except Lisa, Cobus, Lawton and Beth left. So we shot a few pics just to commemorate the night. We had a great time! Thank you Lisa and Cobus for making the trip! You are truely such wonderful friends and we are blessed to have you in our lives!
I have finally finished my Christmas shopping and we are just going to enjoy hanging out with the kids tonight. We are going to see Alvin and the Chipmunks and eat dinner and then we are going to do our Santa with the kids in the morning before we head to Statesboro. The kids are so excited about Santa. If I don't post before Christmas I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!! :)




























0 comments:
Post a Comment