Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad


To the ones whom I owe my life

Who've known me since my birth,

Who loved each other more than enough

To bring me into this earth.

Who've raised me up knowing right from wrong

Who taught me how to read and write,

Who laughed, and played, and sang with me

and tucked me in at night.

Words can never thank you enough

For all of your love and tears,

That have shaped me into who I am today

Over these many years.

I want you to know that I love you both

More than words can say,

And I want to thank you for turning me into

The woman I am today.
I couldn't have asked the Lord above

For better parents than you, so thank you, Mom and Dad

For everything you do!



Happy 33rd Anniversary! We love you!

0 comments:

 

©2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations