Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's almost Christmas....








I love Christmas! It is one of my most favorite times of the year. The decorations, the smell of a frazier fur, the lights, being with family and most of all the birth of our Savior. I could do without all the gifts. I just love being together and the yummy food. I could make myself sick on all the food, cookies and candy. I'm trying to make this year not about the presents and gifts but about our most precious gift...our Lord and Savior. He is the reason for the season and I have so much to be thankful for...happy and healthy kids, back closer to home, a wonderful husband and provider, family, and I could go on and on. I challenge everyone to get away from all the commercialization of Christmas and enjoy the reason for the season. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

 

©2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations