I am back up and running now! Things are going really great and we are enjoying being back in Athens and spending time with family. Thanksgiving was wonderful and it was only a 3 hour trip home! We had a wonderful time with our families and our kids are loving all the attention and being this close. It's hard to believe Christmas is so close. We are going to enjoy just being together and being close to home this Christmas. On another note...Jason is loving his job. He is in Pennsylvania till next week and is loving what he he is doing. Talk about a blessing! We are in Statesboro because of daddy's surgery and I am busy planning Hagan's birthday party here in Statesboro so all our family can enjoy celebrating it with us. I can't believe my baby is going to be 2. Time really flies! Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!!


Friday, December 4, 2009
I'm back!!
Posted by Alison McCormick at 12/04/2009 07:56:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























0 comments:
Post a Comment