Thursday, January 14, 2010

Back to being me....


Wow this week has flown by! Sometimes, I wish life could slow down just a little bit. I feel like I can't enjoy it enough when it goes by so fast. We have been busy and thus brings me to my new journey. I'm happy with everything in my life and I am so blessed. I have 2 wonderful kids and a loving and supportive husband. The problem is I haven't felt good about myself since I had those 2 wonderful kiddos! I know on the outside with my clothes on I look fine. I am in no way overweight. I just don't feel great. My body isn't toned and certainly isn't what is was when I was 18. I was active and energetic....not that I'm not anymore, I just don't have the energy I used to. I guess that comes with getting older. Well, i started working out 2 weeks ago when Jason and I decided to join the gym. I am loving it. I am working out almost every day of the week. I feel better than I have in years! I am slowly getting back to being me.

As for those wonderful kiddos of mine....they are wonderful. Still loving school! Emma has ballet today which kind of makes it a crazy day. Hagan usually naps for 3-4 hours and I'm going to have to cut it short today to make it to dance in time. I've got to go get Emma signed up for Pre-K next year. I can't believe my little girl is so close to Kindergarden. We are gearing up for a nice weekend at home. I love weekends when we just spend it at home..cooking, watching movies, playing with the kids. It's nice to have that time together. We need a lazy weekend every now and then!

0 comments:

 

©2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations