
Getting ready for school every morning is like a marathon! We are running around like crazy people. I have to have the kids to school by 8:45 and Hagan usually doesn't wake up till 8. So, I have to throw breakfast together and get the kids dressed and out the door as quick as I can. Emma is in Pre-k. She turned 4 Sept 12 so technically she isn't supposed to be in the program yet but they let her anyways to see how she would do. The teachers say she is doing fantastic. We are so proud! Hagan is in the Early 2's and he is doing great as well. He knows all his letters and their sounds. I think this is going to be a really great school year! I snapped the kids picture this morning running out the door to school. They had their backpacks on and were ready to go.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
School Days
Posted by Alison McCormick at 1/12/2010 03:08:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























0 comments:
Post a Comment